Available for flows ranging from 20,000 gal/day to 160,000 gal/day, the MyFAST system utilizes multiple treatment units in one tank. This culminates in a large, decentralized system ideally suited for smaller municipalities and isolated schools and business parks that release effluent directly into vulnerable environments.
Engineered to fit most applications, typical applications include:
• Multi-Family Properties
• Clustered Subdivisions
• Suburban Subdivisions
• Housing Developments
• Recreational Facilities
• Apartment Complexes
• Military Facilities
• Small Municipalities
• RV & Mobile Home Parks
• Office Parks
• Resort Areas/Hotels
• Highway Rest Areas
• Country Club/Golf Courses
• Shopping Centers
• Grocery stores
• Food/Beverage Facilities
The Real Beauty of this Remarkable System is How Well it Works.
FAST is simply great technology, based on environmentally sound and simple scientific principles. The FAST (Fixed Activated Sludge Treatment) process employs a unique hybrid combination of attached and suspended growth in an aerobic, packed bed bioreactor. This proven IFAS (Integrated Fixed-Film Activated Sludge) combination includes the stability of fully-submerged, fixed-film media and the effectiveness of activated sludge treatment, making the innovative, patented FAST system technologically advanced and extraordinarily reliable.
Nitrification and denitrification projects are much easier with FAST technology. Multiple biological, bio-chemical, chemical and physical processes occur simultaneously within the FAST wastewater treatment system. FAST wastewater treatment systems have proven themselves to consistently reduce nitrogen levels – including nitrates and all other nitrogen species – at exceptionally high percentage rates.
MyFAST Available Sizes
|MyFAST 2.0||20,000 GPD|
|MyFAST 4.0||40,000 GPD|
|MyFAST 6.0||60,000 GPD|
|MyFAST 8.0||80,000 GPD|
|MyFAST 16.0||160,000 GPD|
USA and International Product Certifications
The list below is a summary of a few certifications received for the products of Bio-Microbics:
- RetroFAST .250 & .375 – US EPA – ETV (US Environmental Protection Agency – Environmental Technology Verification) –Develops testing procedures and validates the performance of technology that may improve the protection of the environment, including water and wastewater. ETV accelerates the introduction of environmental technologies in the market, as well as monitoring and treatment technology for homeland security.
- All Control Panels – CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Electrical Certification International and the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI), the Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI), Health Canada, provincial regulators, and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) to promote standards for consumer safety in North America and around the world. Tested to standards for safety and/or performance.
- All Control Panels – CE – European Electrical Systems (including a “Tropical Certification Rating”) When products have been shown to meet the essential requirements of the directive or EN standard the product is available for sale anywhere in the European market.
- All Control Panels – ETL and RoHS Compliant – Intertek Testing ServicesEvaluated and meets the standard equivalent to the requirements set by Intertek and equivalent to UL (Underwriter’s Laboratories).
- All FAST – Poland – Aprobata Techniczna (Technology Approval) ze Instytut Ochrony Srodowiska (Institute of Environmental Protection)
- All FAST – Russia – (Federal Service of Environmental Protection) Technology Approval
- All Control Panels – SASO (Saudi Arabian Standards Organization) Electrical StandardsThe Saudi Arabian Standards Organization approves national standards and measurements for all commodities and products, methods of sampling, inspection and testing, in addition to other assignments resolved by SASO Board of Directors in the Kingdom.
- All FAST – U.K. – United Kingdom Department of Trade
Independent Third-Party Testing
Verification programs/locations in which Bio-Microbics installed a Wastewater Treatment System for analysis of performance:
- Massachusetts Title 5 General Use – The first system described as an “Innovative and Alternative (I/A) System” to received the General Use Approval rating for Nitrogen Reduction
- Florida OWNRS (Onsite Wastewater Nitrogen Reduction Study) Phases I and II
- New Mexico State/New Mexico University
- University of Rhode Island
- Buzzards Bay, MA
- Ventura County, CA
- US EPA Environmental Technology Verification Program (ETV), B.C., Canada
- La Pine, OR
- Burnette, WA
- NSF International testing and evaluation for Standard 40, 245, and 350
Recent Business and Technology Awards
- 2012 President’s “E” Award for Excellence in Exports
- 2011 Kansas Governor Exporter of the Year
- 2011 Frost & Sullivan Technology Innovation Award (Decentralized Commercial Outlets)
- 2011 New Product of the Year (Recycling) – BioBarrier MBR System – Environmental Protection Magazine (EPOnline)
- 2010 North American Technology Innovation Award (Water/Wastewater) – Frost & Sullivan
- 2009 Exporter of the Year Award, Environmental – ThinkGlobal / Commercial News USA (Official publication of the US Dept. of Commerce)
- 2009 Technology Merit Business Achievement Award, Water/Wastewater – Environmental Business Journal (EBJ)
MyFAST Product Brochures
MyFAST Drawing and Specifications
|Unit Size||Treatment Capacity||File Type|
|MyFAST 2.0||20,000 GPD||DXF PDF|
|MyFAST 4.0||40,000 GPD||DXF PDF|
|MyFAST 6.0||60,000 GPD||DXF PDF|
|MyFAST 8.0||80,000 GPD||DXF PDF|
|MyFAST 12.0||120,000 GPD||DXF PDF|
|MyFAST 16.0||160,000 GPD||DXF PDF|